VOL 1573 - FEB. 01, 2017 - Strange Zen Sarcasm
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Strange Quotes: When Insults Had Class
"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright
"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." -- Irvin S. Cobb
"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson
"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating
"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr
"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" -- Mark Twain
"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."-- Mae West
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde
Today's Featured Humor : -) - Strange Zen Sarcasm
Strange Zen Sarcasm
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Submitted by Brian Via Susan
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
AMAZING PICTURES - SUNSET FROM ABOVE THE CLOUDS OVER AUSTRALIA - http://www.strangevacations.com/content/item/201137.html
STRANGE CHARTS - THE WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE CITIES AND WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/201138.html
INCREDIBLE FIBER OPTIC EVENING GOWN - GLOWS IN THE DARK! - http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/201139.html
FOOD FUN - STRANGE MAC-N-CHEESE MEATLOAF LUNCHEON MEAT! - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/201140.html
RARE MARILYN MONROE PHOTOS - 1948 TEENAGE BOYS TOSSING MARILYN FROM A BLANKET INTO THE AIR! - http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/201141.html
CLASSIC OLDE CARS - REAR VIEW OF PURPLE/WHITE 1959 FORD WITH CONTINENTAL KIT - http://www.strangevehicles.com/content/item/201143.html
MOTHER OF THE YEAR NOMINEE - YOUNG BOY GRABS REAR OF TRUCK AND PULLS MOTHER BICYCLE ALONG! - http://www.strangeblondes.com/content/item/201144.html
STRANGE TRAVEL DESTINATIONS - PRUERTO CHICAMA, PERU WHERE THE LONGEST WAVES IN THE WORLD APPEAR! - http://www.strangecollege.comcontent/item/201146.html
HIGHWAY DANGERS - HUGE 6 FT METAL SAW BLADE EMBEDS ITSELF IN FRONT OF CAR - http://www.strangetrucks.com/content/item/201147.html
FIRST BEATLES SELFIE - 1966 - GEORGE HARRISON AT THE TAJ MAHAL INDIA! - http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/201148.html
HUGE NEW COMMERCIAL AIRPLANE EQUIPMENT - HUGE NEW 747 ENGINES ON LUFTHANSA AIRCRAFT - http://www.strangebusiness.com/content/item/201149.html
STRANGE BATHROOM MORONS - MAN LEARNS ABOUT NEW BLOW DRY EQUIPMENT! - http://www.strangeamericans.com/content/item/201150.html
STRANGE ANCIENT JEWELRY - 1,700 YEAR OLD ROMAN GLASS RING - http://www.strangetravel.com/content/item/201142.html
MILITARY MORONS IN TRAINING - SOLDIER LEARNING TO THROW HAND GRENADE HITS TREE AND IT BOUNCES BACK INTO HIS FOXHOLE! CRAZY ACTION GIF - http://www.strangefunvideos.com/content/item/201145.html
IRONY - ECO-BUS NAILS DEMONSTRATORS - http://www.strangemilitary.com/content/item/201086.html
OCEAN SAILING DANGERS - FOLLOWING BOAT NARROWLY AVOID COMPETITORS SAILBOAT AS IT HEALS OVER! - http://www.strangesports.com/content/item/201069.html
WHY I LOST MY JOB - FEDEX DRIVER THROWS TV OVER THE FENCE - STRANGE DELIVERY! FUNNY ACTION GIF - http://www.strangefunkidz.com/content/item/201135.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SZ - STRANGE MUTANTS & ALBINO ANIMALS - All Kinds - Big & Small
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Scary Thoughts About YOUR Future - Your New Job, Travel, Life! - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/201044.html
20 Cities With Strange Names and the Stories Behind Them - http://www.strangegolf.com/content/item/155168.html
Top 10 Strange & Infamous Pirates - http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/152637.html
Top Ten Strangest Phobias........ - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/154331.html
Top 10 Strangest Movies Ever Made! - http://www.strangecelebrities.com/content/item/153748.html
The Featured New Category This Week - College - University - High School - Teacher/Prof
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html